Pages

Sunday, December 28, 2008

WHEN I'M GOING BACK

Winter and summer go away
Let them go, let them go
My town does not change
It always there and wait for me


And now I'm going back there
Although it's not as same as in the past
The wind of changes blows over my head
Never know why I always want to be back


(OOT)Hahaha, di atas itu lagu lho. Cuma baru liriknya doank yah. Lagu itu buatku dan buat kalian semua yang rindu sama hometown, sama kota masa kecil kita, yang mungkin sudah banyak berubah. Yang tak berubah hanya satu: kerinduan kita untuk selalu pulang ke sana.

That's a song, but only the lyrics. That song for me and all of you who miss our hometown. There should be a lot of changes in our hometown, but only one that never changes: we are always missing it.

1 comment:

free counters