Pages

Saturday, December 20, 2008

(JUST) A STORY


One day, two single-men (A and B) walked on the way home. They were in hurry because they had to finish their job as soon as they got home. On the way home, they saw a pretty woman who wanted to go to her friend's house. She didn't know where it was. So she came to that two men and asked where her friend's house was located.

A said, "I'm sorry we have no time. May you find somebode else?"

But B talked to the woman, "No, no. Of course I have time to show you."

Heard that, A was angry and reminded B about the job. B didn't listened to A and decided to show the woman her friend's house.

2 hours later B came home and meet A.

"How was she?" asked A.

B answered, "Well, I put her on half way. But suddenly I remembered to do my job and left her to other people."

A became angry once more and said, "Friend, when you decided to go with her, I said that you might not go because you could do another job. But it's your choice to go with her. I am angry because you didn't go with your own way. You went back and left her in a problem that you had started."

No comments:

Post a Comment

free counters