Pages

Friday, December 12, 2008

I HAVE BEEN PLAYING GAMES ONLINE FOR 7 YEARS..!! lOl


Yeah, it's true. I have been playing online games (I mean play games in game-net) for 7 years. It's long isn't it? Well, starting in my first year of senior high school. It's the first time I knew what game online is. Before that, I only knew console game in Playstation or Nintendo and Sega. It's Joy, my friend in high school who introduced me online game.

The story got started when I went to a internet cafe in front of my school. I see a little devil there, what? he is Joy. I walked to him and saw what he was doing. In his monitor I saw he was playing a character.

I asked him, what is it?
"It's called online game," he said surely.

After that he gave me tutorial and introduction what online game is. I, with almost all of my life played console game, am very interested with his speech. Just like a little boy who is taught what candy is, I listened to him happily. Oh no, at that time I don't know it will bring me to hell! Yeah, a hell called "addicted to game". I only think Joy was a prophet who gave me god's speech about fun and fun.

The first game that I played is Nexia Online. It's very simple online game, 2D (2 dimensions) graphic, although in that time 2 D graphic game is very interesting. From that time I started to play Nexia. After school I almost always everyday went to internet cafe and played. You remember at that time, one hour in internet cafe costed Rp. 3500 (Compare now, in Jogja, game net costs max Rp 2000/ hour, 1500 if member). What devil was on me, I continued playing Nexia. I played Nexia almost two years, and it was ended when my character is hacked. Oh very my fool! I gave my password to other player, and he changed my password! Grrr.. if I knew that man, I would kill him, may be by vodoo! send his hand to hell, send his feet to heaven (so he'd get hot in his hand, but cold in his feet)...

After Nexia, Ragnarok Online came. You know? I think almost all of you know it. til now, ragnarok Online (RO) is a game that have the most player. RO is the longest game ever played in Indonesia. Almost 3 years I played RO. I think it was also the best game. it have only few bugs, and the most important it's balance. i mean poor player and rich player can build their character normally. I got level 98 in my character. I stopped playing RO in a funny story. You need to know that I played RO until the end of first year of my study in UGM. That was totally eating my time. I could get good mark in first semester, but in the second semester, I got very very bad mark. My IP was only 2,2. Damn! I was scared with my mark. 2,2? What the...? My parents would kill me. Noooo...!!!! I remembered that I played RO almost every day, at least 8 hours a day. I often didn't get class just to play RO. Not only because of my mark. This one that make funny.

As I said before, I reach level 98 in RO. Only need 1 level more to reach maximum level. As in almost Role Playing Game (RPG), there is indicator that shows how long you can level up. this is often called experience point. In level 98, I need almost 2 hours to get 1 %. One day, I mean, the last day I played RO, I want to get some experiences (exp). For you who don't know, if you play online in the afternoon, you'll get slow connection. Gamers say that "it's LAG!". that means your character can die anytime if you are hunting monsters.

That afternoon I played almost 2 hours and got 1 % experience. I smiled and felt satisfied till that hell moment came. LAG! My character was running from strong monster and I got LAG???

"SHIIIITTTT...!!!!" I screamed in game-net. I try to move my character but nothing happened. It's freeze! Suddenly a box appeared. "You have been disconnected", it said. I quit and tried to log in quickly. I saw my character. OMG!!! OMGGG!!! OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My character was dead and I lost 1 % exp. It means that what I did in last 2 hours is nothing..!!! HORSEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! then I quit play RO, Bye RO T_T

(OOT) Don't play online when you feel LAAAGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Next: Continuing play game!

2 comments:

  1. I still remember nexia LOL it was epic...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, nexia is the first online game in Indonesia, so it's always an epic for us who played it... hahaha lol

    ReplyDelete

free counters