Pages

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

NEW YEAR HOPES

GOD,
Bless me for what I'll do
Bless me for what I'll say
Bless me for what I'll breath
Bless me for what I'll touch
Bless me for what I'll taste

Make me a better son
Make me a better people
Make me a better friend
Make me a better lover
Make me a better decision-maker

Give me more wise
Give me more option
Give me more chance
Give me more help
Give me more friend

Make me stronger
Make me healthier
Make me smarter
Make me more generous
Make me closer to You

GOD,
Change the word 'me' above to 'my parents'
Change the word 'me' above to 'my brothers and sisters'
Change the word 'me' above to 'my friends'
Change the word 'me' above to 'all poor people'
Change the word 'me' above to 'them'

I'll be happy if I can see next year come
I'll be happy if my friends can be happy
I'll be happy in everything You'll give me

Amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

free counters