Pages

Friday, December 12, 2008

HELP ME!! MY SCRIP-SHIT IS STUCKED


(OOT)Actually in English skripsi is thesis. Hehe.. I modified the word skripsi becomes scrip-shit. 

(BTT)For your info, I am a last year student who is writing my thesis now. Yeah, finally after 4 years in UGM without any hope or future, I work my thesis. I remember my senior said that working thesis is easy but not really easy (gampang-gampang susah I mean, what is it in English? Anyone knows?). It's, for some reasons, true. When I started to do my thesis, it looks very fast. I write my proposal almost everyday and it is done in only four or five years. Quick, huh? But now, fiuh I really get stuck while doing my skrip-shit. I get my brain stopped working when I open my word file. It's like you open an mathematic formula that you don't want to learn. It's like you have to chase a girl that you don't like. Well, I think I have passed the most difficult section in my thesis. I have a lot of problem when I went to Surabaya to collect data. In Juanda there are many problems that bother me. Now I think that it is easier than writing thesis.

Woah, let’s back to my current problem again. Why I can't get motivation to do my thesis. I didn't get motivation to work my thesis yet. This is a big problem, of course. I think motivation is the most important if I want to finish my thesis quickly. Talking about quickly, why I can finish my thesis quickly if my consultant lecturer is always always busy (I write "always" twice, just to make you sure that when I want to consult him, he is always busy!!). Some weeks ago I try to meet him in his office. His office is placed in first floor in my college. I took a pee his room and... yeah, he was on his room. Thanks God.

I walked into his room bravery, knocked the door, and guess what he said... "I'm sorry I'm busy, may you come tomorrow?"

Ow, shit, what did he said? I've been waiting for almost an hour just to hear this?, but it's just the beginning. The next day I came again to his office. At that time I brought print-out of chapter five, just to make sure that I have done it. I sat in front of his room because he was in another room. When I saw him, I stood. "Sir," I said. May be looking at my print-out, he said, "Oh, please leave them on my table". HORSE! He didn't know that I was his thesis student. What the hell! Almost became speechless, I said, "Sir, I want to consult my thesis."

That was only consultation I have so far. After that suddenly I feel I need a motivation to do my thesis. yeah, til this minute. My thesis is now stuck. woaa... Please help me...! -_-!

(OOT)The most important thing when doing thesis: motivation, and of course THE LECTURER! That's for sure...

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with what your senior said then that thesis writing is easy but not really easy. Writing a thesis is easy if you know what you are doing, and have the sufficient information to go along with the graduate thesis. And it would just be hard if you can’t do anything if you face a blank wall and get writer block because of procrastination, not enough information to add to the paper, and so on and so on.

    ReplyDelete

free counters