Pages

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

BIKE TO SURABAYA, COME ON...

(OOT)This morning I drove my bike to Pundong. Yeah finally I woke early again and did cycling. It was almost 2 weeks since the last time I bike. I went biking with Adit, my college friend. We went to Pundong, where we had had KKN 4 months ago. This was a short trip to get Pundong by motorcycle or car, but it was a longer journey if we used bike. In Pundong we met Mr. Sulis. Mr. Sulis was just like our father in KKN. We had a lot of respect to him. I will write some stories about KKN may be next time. Well, actually I wanted to talk about bike.

(BTT)We often read and hear about bike to work (BTW) and bike to school. In my city, Jogja, suddenly biking became popular when price of fuel price increased. Some communities, particularly which involved in environmental lover (green peace?), take some advantages from this situation. Few months ago I read on the newspaper that this situation would lead people to use bicycle more often. They were true, but not all. Although many people like to use bicycle, that was just for fun. I thought because they lived in Jogja, whose small city area and no lane for bicycle on the road.

By the way, this afternoon, I talked to Adit.
"Hey, I have an idea," I said. "I want to bike to Jakarta"
"What?"
"I want to bike to Jakarta," I repeated.
"Woah, crazy you," he said. "But I think it's a good idea. I'm in!" (Wohoho... ^^ I got one victim!!)

I remembered some days ago I read on newspaper and found five or six people would walk to Jakarta to meet the president. Woaa... This could be amazing, I thought. This inspired me suddenly this afternoon.
Somehow I changed my mind that instead of going to Jakarta I would go to Surabaya. I made this plan to be done after I finish my thesis (scrip-shit). This could be more amazing. A man biked to Surabaya as a promise because he finished his thesis. Woaa, wonderful... hehehe... I imagined I saw my picture on newspaper; I lifted a trophy and smiled (Yeahh..! Don't think it's a Tour d' Indonesia, lol)
I would think it seriously. I hope if I am doing this trip, I will get myself. I wanted to put myself on the lowest point, where I could find mature, positive thinking, and another else. Honestly, I felt that I hadn't found the true of myself yet. I hoped with this journey I could find it.

Do you wanna go with me? Hehehe... I'll invite you all...
IF YOU ARE DARE AND BRAVE, PLEASE JOIN ME. PM me on my YM! or send email to me. Biking to Surabaya!!! Let's go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

free counters